The Franchise Licence
Invest in a management licence in the world of domestic cleaning with Spot On?
The purchase price of £5995 is remarkably competitive when compared with other cleaning company franchises in the industry.
The domestic cleaning industry in the UK and Ireland is estimated to be worth over 2 billion GBP
Included in this set up fee and to get your business started, you will receive from us the following:
- 20,000 full colour leaflets
- 500 Business cards
- 500 Letter Heads
- 500 Compliment slips
- 100 Client contract forms/Standing order forms
- Magnetic car signs
- First years liability cover (UK only)
Full training- Includes:
- How to advertise your business
- How to target your customers
- How to obtain your clients
- How to obtain the cleaner
- 0845 number
- Web site presence
- Ongoing support
- Payment of first years liability insurance
All training is carried out over 2 days in the Midlands area of the UK
Other benefits include:
- Management run business
- Virtually an instant return on your investment
- Low risk High profit margins
- Residual income growth month after month
- Low overheads mean you will control the market
- No payroll for cleaners
- Clients pay in advance
- No clients to invoice
- Potential for massive repeat business and referrals
- No cleaning done by you
- No cleaning products to buy
- No cash flow problems
- No vehicles to lease for staff
- No need for skilled staff
- Proven business system
Spot On domestic cleaning introduced their pilot operation in Stoke on Trent in 2008 and can show you a way to financial freedom with a concept that will give you the edge over any of our competitors with our low cost start up.
Please read the following carefully, this business is only for serious, professional, hardworking individuals who wish to run a management business, and who have the determination to succeed with our remarkably profitable, yet simple to follow system.
Imagine – You are away on your holidays either relaxing on a beach, or are sight seeing somewhere on your must do list of places to visit, you decide to draw some money out of your bank account to enjoy more of the place you are visiting and unlike fellow sight seers, you notice when looking at your account, that the balance is going up, yes going up, while you are away on holiday enjoying yourself - isn’t it supposed to go down, if you are not at your work place? Well that’s not the case if you are running a successful business that produces a residual income!
‘Spot On’ is a business that produces a residual income – that is an income where you only have to do the work once for each of your clients/customers, and then you get paid on a monthly basis as long as your client remains with you.
We piloted this business part-time, pretty much open minded, and after a months marketing following the plan, we gained our first client, we carried on with the system we were trained in at marketing, and the success started to follow. 1 client became almost 10 at the end of month 2. We had achieved almost 70 clients by month 10 producing a monthly income of around £1930.00, and this figure is rising all the time and this is from a part time business.
- Imagine – Its 5 years from now and you are back on your holidays, in a better hotel or at somewhere you never thought you would be able to visit – You now have 400 clients or so on your data base, that’s a staggering £11,500.00 going into your bank account every month.
These figures are not guaranteed but almost certainly possible, this business can be as big as you want it to be and it will reward the work you are prepared to put into it – and that is guaranteed!
- Imagine – The value of your business after 10 years:
- Few businesses have the potential to generate the wealth to help you to become financially secure like this one could.
- Residual income, managed businesses are an incredibly valuable asset, and would be worth a fortune in the future, much more than most other business types or investments.
If you want to grow a business that as the genuine potential to provide you with a fantastic income and possible financial freedom to reward your hard work, then call me on 07912 794284 to arrange a meeting, or alternatively fill in the enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Please note: The above figures are estimations of what are possible with a business like ours, that produce a residual income, but are not guaranteed, an average Spot On franchisee will earn around £30,000 – £75,000